NSW Branch AwardsBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
- Many members make a significant contribution to the profession of pharmacy and to PSA as the professional body for pharmacists in Australia.
The PSA is pleased to acknowledge, honour and reward these Members by either honouring or awarding members
For more information about these categories and to download a nomination form, please select one of the links below, or contact the NSW office email@example.com for assistance.
Awarding a member
The NSW Awards have been established to recognise and honour the often unsung heroes of the NSW pharmacy profession. There are three awards being offered by the PSA NSW Branch:
- NSW Pharmacist of the Year
- NSW Young Pharmacist of the Year
- NSW Lifetime Achievement
These awards will be presented to three members who have demonstrated a consistently high standard of professional practice in support of the principles of pharmacy service to the community and has achieved excellence and innovation in practice development, services development, advocacy or education.
Eligibility for each of the awards requires the Nominee:
- (i) be a current or immediate past member (within 12 months) of PSA (NSW Branch) at the time of nomination; and
- (ii) have made a significant achievement in an area of excellence within the year or recent period.
Nominations for the 2016 awards are now open. The winner of each of these awards will automatically be entered into the PSA National Excellence Awards proudly supported by Symbion.
Honouring a member (63.9 KiB)
This item is listed in the following categories: • Branch awards