The Wound Care Manual (6th edition),Back to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
The Wound Care Manual (6th edition), written by Silver Chain Clinical Nurse Consultant Keryln Carville, is a comprehensive and practical reference for nurses, doctors and allied health professionals working in the acute, chronic and community setting – where optimal management of wounds is a must.
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Factors affecting wound healing
- General wound assessment and management
- Specific advice on the management of burns, skin tears, leg ulcers, neuropathic feet, cancerous wounds, draining wounds, peristomal wounds and pressure injuries
- Technical advice on drains and percutaneous tubes, bandages and surgical stockings
- Wound cleansing agents and all types of dressings
Published by Silver Chain, This Manual also includes a current index of Australian Manufacturers and their products.
Available from the BookZone now code W0002V6 Members: $ 86.00 non-members: $125.00
This item is listed in the following categories: • Bookzone