PSA Intern training
PSA Intern Training puts you a step ahead.
With more than 20 years of experience, PSA has the expertise to deliver an intern training program to suit your needs and to give you the skills to maximise your career opportunities.
We continually refine our curriculum to ensure we deliver an innovative and up to date program designed to reflect current pharmacy practice.
Whether you are a hospital, or community based intern, PSA Intern Training delivers the clinical, practical, and evidence-based knowledge and skills for you and your workplace.
If you are an international student seeking sponsorship, PSA can sponsor you as it is an approved Training and Research Sponsor. See the Sponsorship of international interns page.
Reasons to enrol with PSA
- NEW Study now, pay later with VET FEE-HELP* and pay no up-front course fees (plus don’t forget your fees are tax deductible!)
- NEW Complete four units of the nationally accredited Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice – improve your potential for career progression and a higher salary
- Help to pass your Pharmacy Board exams with written and oral exam preparation
- Train at your own pace to get the best job, faster
- Fast track the program in as little as six months so you can focus on your exams**
- Flexible learning – modules are structured into manageable time chunks to fit your busy schedule
- Tailored support from an experienced local coordinator
Free access to more than $1,000 worth of extras
- PSA online CPD – learn anywhere, anytime
- PSA Self Care program
- Therapeutic Guidelines (eTG)
- PSA Intern Training puts you at the head of the pack
- Enrolment form
- What past interns say
- Course fees