PSA Intern Training enrolment information
Enrol online now!
The enrolment process requires you to certify that you have read and agreed to certain documents. There are outlined below and on the enrolment form.
Once you have submitted your application you will receive:
- A confirmation of your online enrolment.
- A welcome email, introducing you to the program (within 5 working days).
You must complete and submit a Training Agreement form and provide PSA with either:
- Your provisional registration number (and certificate); or
- An official letter from you university stating you are eligible to graduate; or
- Evidence of successful completion of the APC Skills Assessment for overseas applicants.
You should submit these documents to email@example.com or fax 02 9431 1150.
- You need to register for Provisional Registration and Supervised Practice at http://www.pharmacyboard.gov.au/internship.aspx
Links to external sites
- AHPRA online registration information is available at http://www.ahpra.gov.au/Registration/Graduate-Applications.aspx
- PDL insurance is offering FREE professional indemnity insurance for interns at
Download forms and information:
NITP refund policy (28.7 KiB) Acrobat (pdf) file
- PSA Intern Training flyer
- FAQ for interns