National Intern Training Program enrolment information
Enrol online now!
The enrolment process requires you to certify that you have read and agreed to certain documents. There are outlined below and on the enrolment form.
Once you have submitted your application you will receive:
- A confirmation of your online enrolment.
- A welcome email, introducing you to the program (within 5 working days).
Other forms required
You must also complete and submit the following three documents (all available below):
1. NITP Training Agreement form, and provide the NITP with either:
- Your provisional registration number (and certificate); or
- An official letter from you university stating you are eligible to graduate; or
- Evidence of successful completion of the APC Skills Assessment for overseas applicants.
2. NITP Payment form.
You should submit these forms to email@example.com or fax 02 9431 1150.
- You need to register for Provisional Registration and Supervised Practice at www.pharmacyboard.gov.au/internship.aspx
- PDL insurance is offering FREE professional indemnity insurance for interns.
Links to external sites
- AHPRA online registration information is available at http://www.ahpra.gov.au/Registration/Graduate-Applications.aspx
Download forms and information:
NITP 2013 payment form (78.8 KiB) Acrobat (pdf) file
NITP refund policy (28.7 KiB) Acrobat (pdf) file
PSA intern training puts you a step ahead (484.7 KiB)
- FAQ for interns
The PSA’s National Intern Training Program is sponsored by Alphapharm, API and MIMS.