NITP course fees
The fee is $1,896.00. An annual PSA Intern membership may be included in the payment plan at a cost of $172.50.
The payment plan choices are:
- A single payment; of $2068.50 including membership or $1896.00 for the course only
- Four instalments of $517.15 including membership or $474.00 for course fee only
- Eight monthly instalments of $258.60 including membership or $237.00 for the course fee only.
Intern training that’s a step ahead
- Workshops tailored to enhance your preparation for Pharmacy Board written and oral exams.
- Written exam preparation modules online; with instant feedback.
- Exceptional support from a local coordinator.
- Access to expert facilitators through online discussion forums.
- Modules that are structured into “time-chunks” that can fit busy schedules.
Flexible delivery model, with a mix of interactive online modules and face to face sessions:
- At least 26 hours of face to face workshops.
- Interactive online modules with self paced assessment.
- A comprehensive blend of workplace assessments, appraisals, reviews and projects.
More than $1000 worth of extras
- 12 month access to eMIMS
- 12 month access to eTG
- 12 month access to Self Care
- Membership of PDL indemnity insurance
The PSA’s National Intern Training Program is sponsored by Alphapharm, API and MIMS.