Sponsorship of international internsBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
PSA is an approved Temporary Work Training and Research Sponsor through the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
PSA will seek to sponsor international interns under a Training and Research visa (subclass 402) – Occupational Trainee stream. This will enable individuals to complete their pharmacy internship and register in Australia as a pharmacist.
The Training and Research visa application is a three-stage process:
1. PSA lodges a sponsorship application
2. PSA lodges a nomination
3. You lodge your visa application.
To register your interest in PSA sponsorship, please complete an international intern training registration form, available below.
Downloads and more information
- Sponsorship of international interns
- International student sponsorship – frequently asked questions
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection – Training and Research visa information
- PSA international intern training registration form
- Training & research visa (subclass 402) Application process
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This item is listed in the following categories: • Intern training