Full Membership is open to anyone eligible to register with the Pharmacy Board of Australia.
Benefits of membership include:
- Lectures and seminars exclusive to members
- Representation of your interests at federal, state and territory level
- Special rates for conferences, such as the annual Australian Pharmacy Congress
- A comprehensive continuing professional development program
- A regular electronic newsletter
- Subscription to the monthly Australian Pharmacist
- Special prices for books and products from our shop
- Help in times of personal crisis or hardship.
Full membership for 2013-14 is $690.00. There are discounts for those in the first four years of registration after completing their internship.
What you can do now
- Learn more about extra benefits for all members
- Find out about the PSA’s certificate and diploma courses
- Become a PSA member online
PSA membership application form (54.4 KiB)
Direct debit service agreement (80.2 KiB)