Full Membership is open to anyone eligible to register with the Pharmacy Board of Australia.
Benefits of membership include:
- Lectures and seminars exclusive to members
- Representation of your interests at federal, state and territory level
- Special rates for conferences, such as the annual Australian Pharmacy Congress
- A comprehensive continuing professional development program
- A regular electronic newsletter
- Subscription to the monthly Australian Pharmacist
- Special prices for books and products from our shop
- Help in times of personal crisis or hardship.
Full membership for 2012-13 is $690.00. There are discounts for those in the first four years of registration after completing their internship.
Pharmacists living and working in Western Australia are entitled to many of the benefits of PSA membership through their membership of the Pharmaceutical Society of Western Australia. Certain benefits are optional for an extra fee.
What you can do now
- Learn more about extra benefits for all members
- Find out about the PSA’s certificate and diploma courses
- Become a PSA member online
Pharmacist membership form (400.5 KiB)
Direct debit service agreement (80.2 KiB)