For pharmacy interns and pharmacists who qualified overseas and are under going the Australian Pharmacy Council stage 2 program, PSA membership is a great way to start your career. For your tax-deductible membership fee, you get:
- online recording of continuing professional development activities to satisfy Pharmacy Board of Australia requirements
- a 12 month subscription to Australian Pharmacist, PSA’s official journal providing pharmaceutical information and education for members
- access to member-only information on this website, including reference material and online lectures
- Regular electronic newsletters
- discounts on books and products from the PSA shop
- free face-to-face or online lectures
- seminars, conferences and workshops at member rates
- mentoring and networking opportunities
- early career pharmacist social events.
Graduates include pharmacists with overseas qualifications undergoing stage 2 assessment by the Australian Pharmacy Council.
The membership fee in 2012–13 is $172.50, which is a 75 per cent discount on full membership.
What you can do now
- Learn more about extra benefits for all members
- Find out about PSA’s National Intern Training Program
- Become a PSA member online
Intern membership form (397.0 KiB)