- enrolled as a pharmacy student in an Australian university course accredited by the Australian Pharmacy Council and intended to lead to registration as a pharmacist or
- an Australian resident undergoing Australian Pharmacy Council (formerly APEC) stage 1 assessment.
Complimentary PSA Student Membership includes:
- discounts on more than 200 texts and other books through our online bookshop
- online access to Australian Pharmacist, Australia’s leading pharmacy journal for news, education and best practice
- online access to PSA Standards and Guidelines online access to PSA Guidance documents for the provision of Pharmacist Only medicines
- online access to accredited CPD and education including eLectures and podcasts
- regular eNewsletters
- access to complimentary PSA member-only events
- access to PSA events and conferences at subsidised member rates
- early career pharmacist social events
- mentoring and networking opportunities.
PSA believes membership of the pharmacists’ professional body goes hand in hand with being a pharmacy student. It offers this initiative to help pharmacy students equip themselves for the challenges and opportunities of the workforce.
Print edition of Australian Pharmacist journal
Student members may purchase a subscription to the monthly print edition of Australian Pharmacist for $95 – half the normal rate. This optional subscription can be made as a single payment or in monthly or quarterly installments.