Not found, or not available without a login
We’re sorry, but the page or document you were looking for at the URL you typed or from the link you followed:
- has been moved
- is no longer available or
- is not yet available
If you are a member but have not logged into the site, we recommend that you log in now.
All PSA member-only content is now accessed through www.psa.org.au. However, members must log in to the site with their PSA username and password to see it.
Many key member services, such as CPD recording, are available through the new MyPSA section, which you will see as soon as you log in .
Any address starting with member.psa.org.au which you may have bookmarked will no longer work.
What can you do now?
We have included below links to some of the most commonly sought material, but you may wish to:
- Log in and follow one of the links from the MyPSA section
- Try one of the menus which drop down from the major categories (Education, Membership, Supporting practice, Representation, About and Shop) in the grey bar above
- Go the the Home Page and follow the links in one of the icons
If you cannot follow links to content to which you believe you should have access, please ensure that you are logged in. If you are still unable to access the information, please email email@example.com
Links to popular content
- Australian Pharmaceutical Formulary and Handbook (APF)
- * Australian Pharmacist CPD
- Code of Professional Content (now Code of Ethics)
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- * Emergency contraception and other S3 protocols
- Interns, including the National Intern Training Program (NITP)
- Pharmacist of the Year
- PSA’s national and branch offices
- +Self Care
- * +Submit CPD answers
* Denotes that you will need to be logged in as a pharmacist member to access some or all of the information in this section.
+ Denotes that you will need to be associated with Self Care to access some of this material