Health Destination PharmacyBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
Eight companies with a strong commitment to the future of pharmacy have joined PSA in the implementation phase of the Health Destination Pharmacy project.
The initiative gives consumers greater access to a wide range of minor ailment and professional pharmacist services while increasing customer loyalty and consumer use of pharmacies as a healthcare destination. Visit the Health Destination Pharmacy website.
Pharmacies actively implementing the full HDP model during its trial phase reported an average profit after 9 months of approximately $80,000 (ranging between $24,000 and $163,000 profit), including an average of around 13% gross profit growth over 9 months.
Find out more about the HDP
- Go to the dedicated Health Destination Pharmacy website
- Media release – Unprecedented partnership between PSA and industry to transform community pharmacy
- The PSA health destination trial – case study 1 (from Australian Pharmacist February 2014)
- Read Dr Alison Roberts’ article from the January 2014 edition of Australian Pharmacist
- View the Health Destination Pharmacy e-Book (desktop and laptop computers only; this eBook will not display on tablets or smartphones)
Watch the videos:
This item is listed in the following categories: • Pharmacy Support