Australian Pharmaceutical Formulary and Handbook (APF)
The Australian Pharmaceutical Formulary and Handbook: The everyday guide to pharmacy practice is an invaluable pharmacy practice resource.
APF23 has something for all pharmacists working in community, hospital or academic settings, as well as for pharmacy students and interns.
On this page you will find:
It can help you:
- counsel consumers on the safe and effective use of medicines
- identify drug-related issues
- make clinical judgments
- prepare extemporaneous products or modified oral formulations.
New content in APF23:
- Biosimilar medicines
- Screening and risk assessment
- Counselling on threadworms and common colds in children
Book OR eBook*
Members – $200.00
Non-members – $295.00
PSA student members -$175.00
Book AND eBook* package
Members – $235.00
Non-members – $330.00
PSA student members – $210.00
* Three downloads per purchase
eBook User Guide
The eBook User Guide contains important information about system requirements, eBook reader software and authorising your software.
There are no updates at this time.
our vision: Improving health through excellence in the practice of pharmacy