The Sixth Community Pharmacy Agreement (6CPA) between the Australian Government and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia commenced on 1 July 2015 and runs until 30 June 2020. It recognises the key role played by community pharmacy in the Australian health care system through its role in the delivery of Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) medicines and related services.
PSA provides support for pharmacists in a number of community pharmacy agreement programs.
- Guidelines: Continued Dispensing
- Guidelines: Home Medicines Reviews and Residential Medication Management Reviews
- Guidelines: MedsCheck and Diabetes MedsCheck
- Standard: Clinical Interventions
- Standard: Staged Supply services
- Standard: Dose Administration Aids services
For more information about 6CPA can be found at: www.6cpa.com.au
our vision: Improving health through excellence in the practice of pharmacy