PSA’s Health Destination program will provide your pharmacy with expert advice, training and workplace practices to enhance every facet of your business.
Health Destination was recently awarded the International Pharmaceutical Federation’s (FIP) Pharmacy Practice Improvement Award in recognition of its world-leading support for pharmacies to become more health-focused and financially sustainable. The initiative will reposition your pharmacy as a health destination in your community, and your pharmacists as providers of health solutions.
I would definitely recommend the Health Destination Pharmacy model. It empowers you to focus on what we can do better and how we can make a difference, as well as having important financial benefits.
– Katie Hayes, Risdon Vale Pharmacy, TAS
Health Destination uses a tried and tested whole-of-business approach, with onsite support from our expert coach network. Pharmacies actively implementing the program during the trial phase reported an average growth in gross profit of 13% over nine months.
Twelve companies with a strong commitment to the future of pharmacy have joined PSA to implement the program.
Find out more
- Learn more about the program on the Health Destination website
- Follow the participants’ stories on PSA’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- Read about the Health Destination Trial in Australian Pharmacist February 2014
- Read Dr Alison Roberts’s article in Australian Pharmacist January 2014
- View the Health Destination Pharmacy Trial eBook
- Health Destination leads the world in pharmacy practice improvement
- Health Destination ‘pharmacies of the future’ achieving success
- Unprecedented partnership between PSA and industry to transform community pharmacy
- Health Destination Pharmacy launched during PSA roadshow
Hear from participants
our vision: Improving health through excellence in the practice of pharmacy