Intern Pharmacist of the Year Awards
The PSA Intern Pharmacist of the Year Award recognises intern pharmacists who are showing outstanding performance in their development as professional pharmacists and are role models amongst early career pharmacists. Intern pharmacists compete for the coveted title of PSA Intern Pharmacist of the Year, which is announced at the PSA national conference.
MIMS Australia is the exclusive partner of this award and the prizes:
- PSA National Conference registration, travel and accommodation for the winner
- $5,000 prize to attend FIP.
Nominees are judged on their achievement in:
- Pharmacy leadership
- Commitment to patient care and the safe use of medicines
- Initiative in pharmacy service delivery
- Peer and professional engagement.
Nominate an intern, or get yourself nominated for this fantastic award. Nominations close 30 March 2018, with the winner selected on 30 April 2018.
2017 National Winners
ACT/NSW: Seema Khiani – Joint National Winner
WA: Carolyn Glazier – Joint National Winner
our vision: Improving Australia's health through excellence in pharmacist care