Tailored workforce training solutions to empower your pharmacy
- Customisable online education hub to support all pharmacy training requirements including QCPP
- Quality training services delivered by PSA to ensure professional development of the whole pharmacy team.
Choose training relevant to your pharmacy or pharmacy group
- QCPP refresher training
- Dispensary course
- Certificate III and IV in Community Pharmacy – access government subsidies for eligible staff
- Diploma of Leadership and Management – access government subsidies for eligible staff
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Management short courses
- For any additional training requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of PSA workforce training
- Easily deliver, monitor and manage QCPP training requirements for pharmacy staff all in one place – S2/S3 and 3-hours of refresher training annually
- Streamline management of staff training with customisable reports
- Easily track staff training progress on the online education hub
- Self-manage access to training as staff change in the pharmacy
- Exclusively brand the online education hub with the Pharmacy or Pharmacy group logo
- Provide internal training such as induction training on the online education hub.
Get in touchTraining and professional development is a key part of the role PSA plays as the peak professional body for pharmacists in Australia. Be assured of quality training supported by PSA expertise and market-leading systems. Let PSA support you to train staff so we can deliver excellence in care. Contact email@example.com for further information.
our vision: Improving Australia's health through excellence in pharmacist care