Provide leadership in pharmacy practiceBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
Provide leadership in pharmacy practice APPLED802A
Develop the knowledge and skills required to provide leadership in the complex pharmacy industry and professional environment.
Upon completion you will will provide leadership in pharmacy practice or the profession including in community, hospital, residential care facility and general practice settings.
This activity has been accredited for 18 hours of Group 2 CPD (or 36 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. CV16LED802
Competencies (2016) addressed: 4.3.1, 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.3.4
Competencies (2010) addressed: 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.1.4, 3.1.5
- These are units of competency from the qualification Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice 10373NAT
- Course duration: 2-3 months
- Study time guideline (learning, research, assessment work): 50 hours
- Cost: $500 PSA member or $800 non-member
Future study opportunities
You may like to consider completing the full qualification Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice 10373NAT. Completion of this unit of competency may be recognised towards qualification requirements as a unit credit transfer.
- Complaints and appeals form
For further information contact the Training Unit/Training Officer –
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 1300 369 772
This item is listed in the following categories: • Pharmacist training • Qualifications