Develop and implement strategic plansBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
Develop and implement strategic plans BSBMGT616
Develop skills and knowledge to analyse and interpret relevant markets; assess the capability of the organisation, and its existing and potential competitors and allies.
You will also develop your knowledge and skills to implement the strategic plan and develop specific actions and initiatives that will be undertaken by people working in various roles.
This unit supports individuals working in senior roles in the organisation who have responsibility for ensuring that the organisation is positioned to ensure its long-term viability and success.
Competencies (2016) addressed: 4.3.1, 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.4.1, 4.4.2, 4.7.1, 4.7.2, 4.7.4, 5.3.1, 5.3.2, 5.3.3, 5.3.4, 5.2.2, 5.2.3, 5.2.2, 5.2.3, 5.2.4
Competencies (2010) addressed: 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.1.4, 3.1.5. 8.1.1, 8.1.2, 8.1.3, 8.1.4. 8.2.1, 8.2.2, 8.2.3.
- Enrolment eligibility: candidates must be eligible to register with the Pharmacy Board of Australia under the requirements of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- This is a unit of competency from the qualification Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice 10373NAT
- Course duration: 1-2 months
- Study time guideline (learning, research, assessment work): 17 hours
- Cost: $500 for PSA members or $800 for non-members
Future study opportunities
You may like to consider completing the full qualification Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice 10373NAT . Completion of this unit of competency may be recognised towards qualification requirements as a unit credit transfer.
- Complaints and appeals form
For further information contact the Training Unit/Training Officer –
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 1300 369 772
This item is listed in the following categories: • Pharmacist training • Qualifications