Initiate and lead applied researchBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
Initiate and lead applied research BSBRES801
Develop skills for constructing an applied research strategy, using a range of applied research techniques, and analysing and presenting findings. The context of applied research in this unit is with regards to attaining improved organisational outcomes.
Build your skills and knowledge in relation to planning, conducting and reporting on applied research to influence strategic practices and outcomes within an organisational context.
This unit supports leaders or managers using applied research to ensure learning can enhance individual, team and organisational performance.
Competencies (2016) addressed: 5.3.1, 5.3.2, 5.3.3, 5.3.4, 5.2.1, 5.2.2, 5.2.3, 5.2.4, 5.2.5
Competencies (2010) addressed: 8.1.1, 8.1.2, 8.1.3, 8.1.4. 8.2.1, 8.2.2, 8.2.3.
- Enrolment eligibility: candidates must be eligible to register with the Pharmacy Board of Australia under the requirements of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- This is a unit of competency from the qualification Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice 10373NAT
- Course duration: 1-2 months
- Study time guideline (learning, research, assessment work): 29 hours
- Cost: $500 for PSA members or $800 for non-members
- Textbook: you must purchase a textbook to support your learning of this unit. It is not included in your enrolment fee. Details of a recommended supplier will be provided upon enrolment.
Future study opportunities
You may like to consider completing the full qualification Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice 10373NAT. Completion of this unit of competency may be recognised towards qualification requirements as a unit credit transfer.
For further information contact the Training Unit/Training Officer –
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 1300 369 772
This item is listed in the following categories: • Pharmacist training • Qualifications