Deliver primary health careBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
Deliver primary health care APPPHC804A
Develop skills and knowledge to enable you to provide health education for individuals and the whole community, including the methods for preventing and controlling these problems. Improve your skills in applying clinical and health care theory.
This unit includes development of your skills to enable collaboration with members of a health care team in the delivery of primary care services and to educate your pharmacy staff and identify their training gaps.
It supports pharmacists who collaborate with a health care team and are involved with health education and preventative advice to the general public in community, hospital, residential care and/or general practice settings.
Competencies (2016) addressed: 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.2.2, 3.2.5, 3.3.1, 3.3.2, 3.6.1, 3.6.2, 3.6.3
Competencies (2010) addressed: 6.1.1, 6.1.2, 6.1.3, 6.2.1, 6.2.2, 6.2.3, 6.2.4, 6.3.1, 6.3.2, 6.3.3
- Enrolment eligibility: candidates must be eligible to register with the Pharmacy Board of Australia under the requirements of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- This is a unit of competency from the qualification Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice 10373NAT
- Course duration: 1-2 months
- Study time guideline (learning, research, assessment work): 18 hours
- Cost: $500 for PSA members or $800 for non-members
Future study opportunities
You may like to consider completing the full qualification Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice 10373NAT . Completion of this unit of competency may be recognised towards qualification requirements as a unit credit transfer.
- Complaints and appeals form
For further information contact the Training Unit/Training Officer –
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 1300 369 772
This item is listed in the following categories: • Pharmacist training • Qualifications