Implement improved learning practiceBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
Implement improved learning practice TAELED703A
Develop skills and knowledge required to initiate and implement advanced learning practice that supports the improvement of learning strategies in an organisational context to enhance learner outcomes.
Build your skills and knowledge in relation to using research, theoretical analysis and professional investigation to identify ways of improving learning practice and implementing appropriate learning strategies.
This unit supports leaders or managers using learning to build organisational capabilities.
Competencies (2016) addressed: 5.1.1, 5.1.2
Competencies (2010) addressed: 8.3.1, 8.3.2, 8.3.3.
- Enrolment eligibility: candidates must be eligible to register with the Pharmacy Board of Australia under the requirements of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- This is a unit of competency from the qualification Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice 10373NAT
- Course duration: 1-2 months
- Study time guideline (learning, research, assessment work): 21 hours
- Cost: $500 for PSA members or $800 for non-members
Future study opportunities
You may like to consider completing the full qualification Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice 10373NAT . Completion of this unit of competency may be recognised towards qualification requirements as a unit credit transfer.
For further information contact the Training Unit/Training Officer –
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 1300 369 772
This item is listed in the following categories: • Pharmacist training • Qualifications