Certificate IV in Small Business ManagementBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
The Certificate IV in Small Business Management is an essential tool for all pharmacists, retail managers and aspiring business owners.
This course is designed to help you work towards setting up and running your own business, achieving career advancement and a crucial competitive advantage.
On this course you will gain practical hands-on skills through training in key legal issues, taxation, planning, operations, marketing and a range of other business activities. Through all of this training you will be fully supported by your own mentor.
Why study with PSA?
As well as gaining your qualification from Australia’s leading professional pharmacy organisation, you will gain a number of exclusive benefits such as:
- Qualifications tailored for you – undertake your pharmacy-specific learning within the context of your current or future small business
- Flexible learning – learn at your own pace using our interactive multimedia and online learning systems
- Receive tailored support from your mentor throughout your learning experience
- Gain 20 Group 2 CPD credits for your study
- Enrol at anytime – no need to wait to enrol, sign up and start studying whenever it suits you
This item is listed in the following categories: • Pharmacist training • Pharmacy assistant training