Certificate IV in Training and AssessmentBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is a nationally recognised qualification that provide you with insight into the latest training and mentoring techniques.
The course will allow you to build on your existing skills, and increase your effectiveness in training, coaching and mentoring staff, interns and students – making them more effective in the process.
This qualification is a great addition to your CV – helping you to advance your existing career, or diversify your skills and move in different roles in the future.
Why study with PSA?
As well as gaining your qualification from Australia’s leading professional pharmacy organisation, you will gain a number of exclusive benefits such as:
- Qualifications tailored for you – the Certificate is specially contexualised for education and coaching in the pharmacy.
- Gain 20 Group 2 CPD credits for your study
- Flexible learning – delivery methods include face-to-face workshops, self-paced learner guides and workplace projects
- Tailored support – ongoing mentoring and support via email, telephone and one-on-one tutorials.
- Enrol at anytime – no need to wait to enrol, sign up and start studying whenever it suits you
- Have your existing skills recognised as part of your assessment
This item is listed in the following categories: • Pharmacist training • Pharmacy assistant training