Diploma of ManagementBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
The PSA Diploma of Management can advance your career and help deliver better business results.
It is a nationally recognised qualification that provides you with insight into the latest management techniques. The course is tailored for pharmacists but course knowledge is transferable to a wide range of management roles.
The diploma provides an excellent stepping stone into management or a formalisation of your skills already acquired at work, helping you to deliver better business results and giving you a competitive edge.
What’s more, study of the Diploma will gain you 32 Group 2 CPD credits!
You can articulate your study into other courses. Upon the completion of your diploma, you can apply for credit with the Chifley Business School Master of Business Administration (subject to entry requirements) and Bachelor courses through Swinburne University and Raffles College.
Why study with PSA?
As well as gaining your qualification from Australia’s leading professional pharmacy organisation, you will gain a number of exclusive benefits such as:
- Flexible learning - study in the way that suits you best; your learning is supported by print-based manuals with optional online classes
- Qualification tailored for you – the PSA Diploma in Management is specially contexualised for pharmacy management
- Enrol at anytime – no need to wait to enrol, sign up and start studying whenever it suits you
- Financial support – PSA is a VET FEE-HELP provider and eligible participants of the PSA Diploma of Management can defer their course fees as part of an income-contingent loan.
- Enrolment form
- Course credit application
- Student complaints and appeals form
- VET FEE-HELP for students
- PSA fee schedule 2014
Diploma of Management course information (1.2 MiB) Acrobat (pdf) file
This item is listed in the following categories: • Pharmacist training • Pharmacy assistant training