Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy PracticeBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
The Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice (10373NAT) will give you everything you need to move your career or business onto a whole new level. Get the leadership, communication and innovation skills to really advance your practice.
On successful completion of the qualification, you will be entitled to use the post nominal GradDipAppPharmPrac after your name.
- No. of units: 11
- Course duration: 12-24 months
- Study time guideline: 10-20 hours per month
- Cost: $5,250
Please note that this course is only for those who are eligible for registration as a pharmacist in Australia.
The course is relevant for pharmacists at any stage of their career and course knowledge is transferable to a wide range of management and leadership roles. Key areas covered in this course include:
- strategic planning
- innovative thinking
- professional pharmacy services
- quality use of medicines
- primary health care delivery
Future study opportunities
Successful graduates of this course can enrol and receive credit points towards a Chifley Business School postgraduate program. Programs include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (4 units credit)
- MBA Technology Management (4 units credit)
- Graduate Diploma of Management (4 units credit)
- Master of Project Management (3 units credit)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Strategy (2 units credit)
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership (2 units credit)
- Graduate Certificate in Management (2 units credit)
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management (2 units credit)
To be eligible for credit towards the above qualifications the Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice must have been completed within 10 years of your application to Chifley Business School.
Chifley Business School is an accredited Australian Higher Education Provider and Registered Training Organisation that specialises in developing and delivering relevant and accessible management education for working professionals.
Flexible payment options
PSA members can also pay their course fees in instalments.
- Course information – Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice
- Enrolment form
- Electives form
- Course credit application
- Complaints and appeals form
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 369 772 for further information.
Topics: Career Pathways - Aboriginal Health, Career Pathways - General Practice, Career Pathways - Medication Review, Career Pathways - Pharmacist Manager, Career Pathways - Professional Services, eHealth, Filter - Professional Development, Qualifications-Short CourseBack