Certificate II in Community PharmacyBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
The Certificate II in Community Pharmacy is a nationally recognised qualification for individuals who are just starting out on their pharmacy career.
This certificate will provide you with the core building blocks for working in community pharmacy, helping you to develop your customer service skills and providing you with key general knowledge about pharmacy products and services.
Why study with PSA?
As well as gaining your qualification from Australia’s leading professional pharmacy organisation, you will gain a number of exclusive benefits such as:
- Flexible learning – you can opt to study when and where suits you via distance learning, in additional to workplace assessments
- All learning materials are constantly kept up to date with the latest practices – and are delivered in both print form and as interactive multimedia
- Have your existing skills recognised as part of your assessment
- A variety of electives are available in this qualification including pharmacy product knowledge and customer service.
- Enrol at anytime – no need to wait to enrol, sign up and start studying whenever it suits you
This item is listed in the following categories: • Pharmacy assistant training