Traineeships – learn at workBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
The PSA provides high quality and flexible learning programs, developed in conjunction with employers and trainees, ensuring that learning is relevant to the business.
They are available to workforce entrants and existing workers who do not hold an equivalent or higher qualification. Eligibility and qualifications vary between the states and territories.
Benefits of traineeships for employers:
- Trainees will gain real skills for your workplace through informal and formal training
- Training is delivered in the workplace and will be customised to your business needs
- Fees are significantly reduced with state government training subsidies and employers may be eligible for incentive payments from the Commonwealth Government
- Traineeships are nationally recognised training programs that meet the needs of your industry
- You can increase your business productivity, worker motivation and staff retention.
Benefits of traineeships for learners:
- Your skills and knowledge will be recognised with national qualifications
- You will be able to learn with the support of a trainer and your colleagues in the workplace
- Comprehensive learning resources in both print and eLearning formats will support your training
- Assessment tasks will be based on your learning needs and your workplace.
Traineeships funded by state or territory governments are subject to an enrolment fee under state or territory legislation The PSA does not charge additional fees for training and assessment materials.\
Contact and further information:
- email training @psa.org.au
Traineeship fees by State and Territory (49.6 KiB)
This item is listed in the following categories: • RTO information