Australian Pharmaceutical Formulary and Handbook
The everyday guide to pharmacy practice
The Australian Pharmaceutical Formulary: The everyday guide to pharmacy practice is an invaluable pharmacy practice resource which can help you:
- counsel consumers on the safe and effective use of medicines
- identify drug-related issues
- make clinical judgments
- prepare extemporaneous products or modified oral formulations
New sections included in this 22nd edition include dispensing practice, HIV and anti-retroviral therapy, palliative care and dose calculations for children.
Who is it for?
APF22 has something for all pharmacists working in community, hospital or academic settings, as well as for pharmacy students and interns.
- Follow this link for APF news and information updates.
|PSA student members||$130.00|
Each book contains a CD-ROM so you can access APF22 on your computer, laptop or mobile device.
Order online now!
To receive member or student pricing, please log in before proceeding to the BookZone.
- If you have a PSA login and password, please log in now
- Logged in or not a member? Go to the APF22 page in our BookZone and order your copy now!