Ethics and Dispensing in Pharmacy PracticeBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
The Ethics and Dispensing in Pharmacy Practice course is a comprehensive course covering legislation and ethics.
- No. of parts: 4
- Includes a unit (APPETH801A) from the Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice
- Course duration: 6 months
- Study time guideline: Minimum of 67 hours to complete, including assessment tasks
- Cost: Full course $950 or elect to complete parts individually: Part 1, 2 or 3: $295 each; Part 4 (unit APPETH801A): $500
This course is only for those who are eligible for registration as a pharmacist in Australia.
The course is relevant for pharmacists interested in updating their knowledge with regards to legislative and ethical requirements in the practice of pharmacy.
Key areas covered in this course include:
- Applying Australian legislation as it applies to pharmacy practice
- Administering opioid substitution program requirements
- Applying pharmacy codes in resolving ethical dilemmas
- Managing complex and sensitive situations ethically
Future study opportunities
Successful graduates of this course can enrol and receive 1 unit credit towards the Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice
Please email: email@example.com or phone 02 9431 1110.
This item is listed in the following categories: • Short courses