PSA Pre-Budget Submission 2017-18Back to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
PSA’s pre-Budget Submission 2017-18 aims to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions to the Australian Government addressing a number of current health system challenges. PSA recommends that the Federal Government provides support for:
- Enabling pharmacists as digital health champions to support optimal implementation of the Digital Health Strategy.
- A large scale implementation trial integrating pharmacists in general practice
- Additional investment to support the inclusion of pharmacists in Stage One of the Health Care Homes initiative.
- Amending current funding arrangements, so that the contribution of pharmacists in rural and remote settings can be optimised.
- A discrete project to develop quality indicators for pharmacist practice in Australia, to support the objectives of the National Medicines Policy.
Read PSA’s full submission below or view the pdf.
This item is listed in the following categories: • Submissions