Community pharmacy agreements
The 5th Community Pharmacy Agreement between the Australian Government and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia commenced on 1 July 2010 and runs until 30 June 2015.
It recognises the key role played by community pharmacy in primary health care through the delivery of Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) medicines and related services.
The PSA provides support for pharmacists in a number of community pharmacy agreement programs, including several carried over from the 4th Agreement.
Pharmacy practice incentive programs
- Clinical interventions
- Staged supply services
- Dose Administration Aids Program
- Primary Health Care
- Community Service Support
- Working with others
Medication management review
- Home Medicines Reviews
- Residential Medication Management Reviews and Quality Use of Medicines services
Aboriginal health programs
- Pharmacy services to Aboriginal and Islander health services
- QUMAX Program (an introduction to cultural orientation for participating pharmacists)
More information about the 5th Community Pharmacy Agreement