Special interest groups
PSA has online forums for special interest groups. Membership is free, but requires a PSA member login and password.
User guide for PSA forums (896.4 KiB)
Accredited Pharmacist Special Interest Group
Accredited pharmacists, those currently undertaking accreditation, and those interested in becoming accredited are welcome to join the Accredited Pharmacist Special Interest Group.
APSIG provides specifically targeted support for accredited pharmacists to raise their questions, issues, concerns or success stories on practice or remuneration issues, clinical news, communication and case discussion.
- Visit the Accredited Pharmacist Resource Centre (You need to be logged in as a member)
- Go to the Accredited Pharmacist Special Interest Group forum and its sub-forums
- APSIG facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PsaAccreditedPharmacists
Australian accredited pharmacists can use the PSA Accredited Pharmacists Facebook page to connect with colleagues, share ideas and discuss the latest issues currently facing Australian Pharmacy.
Early Career Pharmacists
The Early Career Pharmacists Working Group (ECPWG) supports pharmacists in the early stages of their career. The ECPWG represents students, interns and registered pharmacists with up to 10 years of experience.
Pharmacists in Health Governance Special Interest Group
PSA has established a Pharmacists in Health Governance Special Interest Group (PHG SIG) as an online information and communications forum for pharmacists who have been elected to Boards of Medicare Locals, or appointed to clinical governance committees or other senior roles in Medicare Locals.
- If you are already a member of this group, go to the PHG SIG forum
- If you are not yet a member but would like to join, please make a request from the Usergroups tab of the User Control Panel
Rural Pharmacy Special Interest Group
PSA members who are working in areas considered rural or remote, and those interested in rural pharmacy are welcome to join.