About the 2019 VIC/TAS Annual Therapeutic Update (ATU)
Victoria and Tasmania are joining forces to bring you the VIC/TAS Annual Therapeutic Update (ATU)* – your local two-day conference covering topical issues meaningful to your state and the latest updates on key therapeutic areas.
- Annual medicines update (AMU) highlighting the latest drugs and their applications
- Hands-on workshops providing you with practical skills that you can walk away with
- Workshop streams addressing primary care and advanced clinical
- Trade exhibits connecting you with current updates from the organisations involved in pharmacy practice
- Up to 25 Group 1 & 2 CPD credits
- Option to attend the First Aid and CPR workshop on Saturday 4 May with full access to the trade exhibit.
This year Victoria will be hosting the conference at 381 Royal Parade Parkville and we look forward to meeting delegates from Tasmania.
*Formerly known as the Victorian Pharmacy Conference