Intern Training Program
PSA Intern Training puts you a step ahead.
Complete the program and receive a Graduate Certificate in Applied Pharmacy Practice (10448NAT).
With more than 20 years of experience, PSA has the expertise to deliver an intern training program to suit your needs and to give you the skills to maximise your career opportunities. We continually refine our curriculum to ensure we deliver an innovative and up to date program designed to reflect current pharmacy practice.
Whether you are a hospital or community based intern, PSA Intern Training delivers clinical, practical, managerial, and evidence-based knowledge and skills for you in your workplace.
Find out more
- What past interns say
- Program fees
- Overseas intern support program
- Intern position database
- Intern Pharmacist of the Year awards
- From pharmacy student to intern pharmacist
Reasons to enrol with PSA
You will receive a nationally accredited Graduate Certificate in Applied Pharmacy Practice (10448NAT) upon program completion to better position you for a career in pharmacy.
- Help to pass your Pharmacy Board exams with written and oral exam preparation
- Flexible learning – modules are structured into manageable time chunks to fit your busy schedule
- Tailored support from an experienced local training officer
- Includes access to PSA online CPD, Self Care, Therapeutic Guidelines (eTG) and eMIMS
Future study opportunities
Upon the completion of your PSA Intern Training Program, you can continue on to the:
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Pharmacy Practice (10373NAT), or
- Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915)
Find out more by:
- contacting your local PSA office at 1300 369 772 or
- emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSA’s Intern Training Program is supported by:
Become a PSA Preceptor
Downloads and resources
Intern Training Program information flyer (839.0 KiB)
- PSA Intern Training Program Agreement (PDF 85kb)
- PSA Learning Portal for interns and preceptors
- Pharmacy careers guide (also available below as a Flipbook) (PDF 535kb)
Links to external sites
- Register for provisional registration and supervised practice (Pharmacy Board of Australia)
- FREE professional liability insurance for interns
our vision: Improving Australia's health through excellence in pharmacist care