Self Care Program
Take better care with Self Care
The Self Care program is designed for pharmacies to deliver improved health care to customers. It provides resources and training to educate pharmacists and pharmacy staff, add value to the consumer’s experience, and aims to increase business growth with tailored health promotions and resources.
Since we have implemented the PSA Self Care program over two years ago we have been able to value add on almost every customer interaction. Self Care has become an essential part of how we provide healthcare. Samantha Kourtis, Pharmacy Owner, Canberra.
Find a Self Care pharmacy near you!
Quick links for existing Self Care subscribers
- inPHARMation education modules
- ACTION kits
- Self Care Fact Cards
- Health Promotion resources
- Health Columns
- Self Care Education Records
On this page you can find:
The Self Care advantage
- Expand your business through personalised health care
- Provide written health advice to your customers using electronic or printed Self Care Fact Cards on more than 100 common health topics that are branded with your pharmacy’s details
- Train and upskill your team with monthly education modules that provide up to 8 hours of QCPP approved Refresher Training for pharmacy staff and 22 Group 2 CPD for pharmacists each year
- Attract customers with focused, monthly promotions on key health topics using PSA’s health promotion resources and community presentation materials
- Deliver professional services using PSA’s practical, step-by-step ACTION kits
- Engage your community with weekly health columns
Access PSA’s Self Care program for less than $3 a day by:
our vision: Improving Australia's health through excellence in pharmacist care