Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainabilityBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability BSBSUS501A
Develop skills and knowledge to enable you to develop and implement integrated sustainability policies and procedures within an enterprise.
Build your skills and knowledge in the processes and techniques necessary to develop approaches to sustainability within workplaces, including communicating with relevant stakeholders and developing, monitoring, reviewing and improving policies.
This unit supports people with managerial responsibilities who undertake work developing approaches to create strategies within workplaces.
Competencies (2016) addressed: 1.5.3, 1.5.4, 4.2.4, 4.3.3, 4.4.2, 4.4.3, 4.4.4, 4.4.5, 4.5.2, 4.5.3, 4.7.1, 4.7.2, 4.7.4, 4.7.7.
Competencies (2010) addressed: 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.1.4, 3.1.5. 3.3.1, 3.3.2. 3.4.1, 3.4.2, 3.4.3.
- Enrolment eligibility: candidates must be eligible to register with the Pharmacy Board of Australia under the requirements of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- This is a unit of competency from the qualification Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice 10373NAT
- Course duration: 1-2 months
- Study time guideline (learning, research, assessment work): 8 hours
- Cost: $400 for PSA members or $640 for non-members
Future study opportunities
You may like to consider completing the full qualification Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice 10373NAT. Completion of this unit of competency may be recognised towards qualification requirements as a unit credit transfer.
- Complaints and appeals form
For further information contact the Training Unit/Training Officer –
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 1300 369 772
This item is listed in the following categories: • Pharmacist training • Qualifications