Medication Management Review Stage 1 online moduleBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
Premium Online module
Becoming accredited to conduct medication reviews is an exciting professional career pathway for pharmacists. Accredited pharmacists form an integral part of the healthcare team, taking a lead role in ensuring practical, quality medication management for consumers in their homes or aged care facilities. This online module satisfies thesStage 1 training requirements for accreditation with the Australian Association of Consultant Pharmacy (AACP).
After completing this module, pharmacists should be able to:
- Understand the AACP accreditation and assessment process
- Understand the process for conducting medication management reviews
- Identify the knowledge and skills required to conduct medication management reviews
- Source and apply current evidence-based resources when conducting medication management reviews
- Complete Home Medicines Review (HMR) and Residential Medication Management Review (RMMR) case studies that meet AACP requirements.
Competencies addressed: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 3.4, 3.5, 4.2, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 8.1.
Accreditation number CP150003
PSA MMR Stage 1 online module is accredited by AACP (AACP 2-15-198).
This activity has been accredited for 4 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 4 CPD credits) and 6 hours of Group 2 CPD (or 12 CPD credits) upon successful completion of relevant assessment activities suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
- PSA Member – $495.00 (incl GST)
- Non-member – $795.00 (incl GST)
This item is listed in the following categories: • Short courses