Clinical – Mental Health
- Digital Health Module 1 – My Health Record for Pharmacists
- Complementary therapies for stress
Australian Pharmacist October 2017 – The complementary approach article
- Medication Management Review Stage 1 online course
Premium online module
Australian Pharmacist August 2017 – What drug? article
- Behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia
Australian Pharmacist August 2017 – Medication review article
- Souvenaid: What pharmacists need to know
Australian Pharmacist August 2017 – Counselling in practice article
- Meeting the need of sertraline use in dementia
Australian Pharmacist August 2017 – Solutions though compounding article
- Depression and anxiety: The integral role of pharmacists (member only content)
Recorded lecture April 2017
To see this content you need to log in.
- Consumer health information
PSA’s Self Care Fact Cards provide essential information for pharmacy staff and consumers, linking therapy and pharmacy products to successful health outcomes.
- External resources
PSA has undertaken extensive research and identified a range of organisations that provide valuable information and resources on mental health. This information is available at your fingertips.