Clinical – Oncology
- Optimising medicine administration in patients with swallowing difficulties
Australian Pharmacist January 2017 – Education extra article
- Consumer health information
PSA’s Self Care Fact Cards provide essential information for pharmacy staff and consumers, linking therapy and pharmacy products to successful health outcomes.
- External resources
PSA has undertaken extensive research and identified a range of organisations that provide valuable information and resources on oncology. This information is available at your fingertips.
- Oral antineoplastic drugs – the role that community pharmacists play in supporting their customer (member only content)
Online module June 2016.
To see this content you need to log in.
- Tyrosine kinase inhibitors (nibs)
Australian Pharmacist July 2015 – What drug article.
- Thalidomide suspension for oral chemotherapy
Australian Pharmacist July 2015 – Solutions through compounding article.
- Counselling on skin cancer
Australian Pharmacist July 2015 – Counselling in practice article.
- Temozolomide suspension for oral chemotherapy in children
Australian Pharmacist November 2014 – Solutions through compounding article.