2010 Competency Framework – Competency 1.2.1
- Select a link below for details of a course's learning objectives, competency standards, CPD credits and other information.
- You can also go directly to a summary list (login required).
- Naloxone: guidance for the provision as a Pharmacist Only medicine (member only content)
Online module February 2016
To see this content you need to log in.
- Medication Management Review Stage 1 online module
Premium Online module
- Supporting smoking cessation: a guide for health professionals
PSA has endorsed guidelines from the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners on smoking cessation. The guidelines are a practical, succinct and evidence based resource for a range of health professionals including doctors, nurses, pharmacists, dentists, Quitline counsellors and other health professionals.