2010 Competency Framework – Competency 3.1.1
- Implementing an eczema service in a community pharmacy
Australian Pharmacist August 2016 – Supporting pharmacy practice article
- Running a diabetes service in community pharmacy
Australian Pharmacist July 2016 – Supporting pharmacy practice article
- Fungal foot infections
Australian Pharmacist September 2014 – Counselling in practice article.
- Building a business case to run a professional service
Australian Pharmacist May 2016 – Supporting pharmacy practice article.
- Health promotion – an important role for community pharmacies (member only content)
Australian Pharmacist March 2016 - Health promotion article.
To see this content you need to log in.
- Creating a dementia-friendly pharmacy
Australian Pharmacist September 2015 – Supporting pharmacy practice article.
- How to buy a pharmacy
Australian Pharmacist April 2015 – Supporting pharmacy practice article.
- A teamwork culture that gets results
Australian Pharmacist November 2014 – Supporting pharmacy practice article.
- A PEST and a SWOT to analyse operating environments
Australian Pharmacist September 2014 – Supporting pharmacy practice article.
- Supporting smoking cessation: a guide for health professionals
PSA has endorsed guidelines from the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners on smoking cessation. The guidelines are a practical, succinct and evidence based resource for a range of health professionals including doctors, nurses, pharmacists, dentists, Quitline counsellors and other health professionals.