2010 Competency Framework – Competency 3.4.3
- Implementing an eczema service in a community pharmacy
Australian Pharmacist August 2016 – Supporting pharmacy practice article
- Running a diabetes service in community pharmacy
Australian Pharmacist July 2016 – Supporting pharmacy practice article
- Building a business case to run a professional service
Australian Pharmacist May 2016 – Supporting pharmacy practice article.
- GP and pharmacist collaboration (member only content)
Recorded lecture March 2016
To see this content you need to log in.
- Medication Management Review Stage 1 online module
Premium Online module
- Supporting smoking cessation: a guide for health professionals
PSA has endorsed guidelines from the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners on smoking cessation. The guidelines are a practical, succinct and evidence based resource for a range of health professionals including doctors, nurses, pharmacists, dentists, Quitline counsellors and other health professionals.