PSA Member testimonial
Low cost, competitive cover
Convenient cover that you can renew with your membership
Access our Melbourne based, expert, insurance advice when you need it
Benefits of being a PSA Member
Take advantage of our Member benefits and be part of the peak body at the forefront of advancing practice for pharmacists through innovative models of care.
Our members are at the heart of what we do.
PSA Member Professional Indemnity Insurance
Feel supported knowing that your PSA Member Professional Indemnity Insurance evolves with your professional career.
- Customised coverage
- Low cost, competitive cover – from only $170.50 to $182.60 per year
- Convenient cover that you can renew with your membership
- Access our Melbourne based insurance expert advice when you need it
Representing the profession
PSA represents the professional needs of Australian-registered pharmacists by:
- securing medicines safety as a national health priority area
- renewing focus on Medicine safety in aged care
- envisioning the best future for pharmacists by ensuring pharmacists are properly remunerated and recognised for their contribution to Australian’s health
- developing new opportunities for pharmacists including expanding vaccination and follow-up visits for medicine reviews
- being your voice to government..
Professional pharmacist phone advice
Receive telephone advice and support from a senior professional practice pharmacist on:
- practice-related queries including APF, professional practice standards and guidelines, competency standards, code of ethics and ethical dilemmas
- technical queries including medicines, compounding and medicine availability
- regulatory queries including legislation and policy matters
- registration queries including CPD requirements.
Keeping you informed during COVID-19, securing remunerated telehealth for medicine review services and leading the rational use of medicines through dispensing limits for prescription and non-prescription medicine.
Complimentary and discounted events and workshops
Attend free CPD events, workshops and networking events. Many of which are online so you can access from anywhere. Save up to $400 on major conferences and up to $150 on immunisation training.
Complimentary Australian Pharmacist journal
Australian Pharmacist is Australia’s peer reviewed, award winning journal for pharmacists. Receive Australian Pharmacist – 11 print issues plus online annually and online access to free CPD articles and activities.
Standards, Guidelines and resources
Be amongst the first to know and ensure your practice is current with the latest standards, guidelines and resources developed by PSA including the PSA Code of Ethics and more.
Complimentary online CPD
Specialist, online CPD modules to develop your practice skills and support your career. Choose online CPD activities from Australia’s largest pharmacist CPD catalogue. Participate in PSA’s Annual Gold Questionnaire for up to 10 CPD points and access essential CPE, a printed CPD option.
Discounts on texts
Receive discounts on required pharmacy texts and resources including up to $168 off the regularly updated digital APF and more. Plus enjoy free shipping to anywhere in Australia.
PSA’s CPD Planning tool
Manage your CPD plan with PSA’s free online CPD planning tool. On completion of PSA CPD activities your credits are automatically added to your CPD plan in readiness for any reporting needs including AHPRA or QCPP compliance.
Demonstrate your commitment to the profession by using the MPS post nominals. Exclusive to PSA members.
Easy monthly, quarterly or annual direct debit payments available.
*PSA membership is for a 12 month period. If you terminate your membership early you will be liable for the balance of your 12 month membership.
Need help with membership? Please contact the friendly PSA Member Services team on email@example.com or 1300 369 772.