Intern Training Program
PSA Intern Training puts you a step ahead.
Complete the program and receive a Graduate Certificate in Applied Pharmacy Practice (10448NAT).
With more than 20 years of experience, PSA has the expertise to deliver an intern training program to suit your needs and to give you the skills to maximise your career opportunities. We continually refine our curriculum to ensure we deliver an innovative and up to date program designed to reflect current pharmacy practice.
Whether you are a hospital or community based intern, PSA Intern Training delivers clinical, practical, managerial, and evidence-based knowledge and skills for you in your workplace.
Reasons to enrol with PSA:
Upon the completion of your PSA Intern Training Program, you can continue on to the:
- Graduate Diploma in Advanced Pharmacy Practice (10737NAT), or
- Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915)
- Complete units of two postgraduate qualifications – the nationally accredited Graduate Diploma of Applied Pharmacy Practice and Diploma of Leadership and Management.
- Workshops tailored to enhance your preparation for Pharmacy Board written and oral exams.
- Written exam preparation modules online with instant feedback, and preceptor-led oral exam preparation activities
- Tailored support from a local training officer.
- Access to expert facilitators through online discussion forums.
- Modules structured into “time-chunks” that can fit busy schedules.
- Single payment – 1 x $1,950 via Credit/Debit Card
- Six monthly instalments – 6 x $325 via Direct Debit
- PSA online short course catalogue and CPD programs – learn anywhere, anytime
- Therapeutic Guidelines (eTG)