The Australian Pharmaceutical Formulary and Handbook: The everyday guide to pharmacy practice is an invaluable pharmacy practice resource. It can help you:
Australian Pharmaceutical Formulary
- counsel consumers on the safe and effective use of medicines
- identify drug-related issues
- make clinical judgments
- prepare extemporaneous products or modified oral formulations
Already purchased access? click here to launch the Digital APF site
Download the Digital APF Terms and Conditions here.
- Five new Guidance for provision of a Pharmacist Only medicine documents:
- Adrenaline (epinephrine)
- Astodrimer sodium
- High-concentration fluoride toothpaste
- Revised Guidance for provision of a Pharmacist Only medicine document: Naloxone
- Two new Counselling guides for common ailments:
- Dermatitis and urticaria
- New cautionary advisory label (CAL) recommendations for 54 medicines new to the Australian market and updated CAL recommendations for 79 existing medicines.