End of year office closure
As we reflect on a challenging year for pharmacists, we thank you, our members, for your continued support. PSA is proud to have led the profession through the challenges experienced through COVID-19 and the shift to electronic prescriptions among the many new changes that you have all adapted to. We look forward to continuing to support you in 2021.
PSA offices will be closed from Friday, 25 December 2020. We will resume operations on Monday, 4 January 2021.
Pharmacist to Pharmacist Advice Line
Our Pharmacist to Pharmacist Advice Line is a dedicated telephone service offering professional advice from a senior pharmacist exclusively to PSA members.
Call between 8.30am to 5.00pm AEST on 1300 369 772 for professional advice and support on:
- Practice-related queries including APF, professional practice standards and guidelines, competency standards
- Ethics related queries including code of ethics and/or ethical dilemmas
- Technical queries about medicines, compounding and medicine availability
- Regulatory queries about legislation and policy matters
- Registration queries including CPD requirements and AHPRA requirements
Send us an email
Got a question about your membership, our services or becoming a member? Please contact us using the form below. If the matter is urgent, please call us.
Level 1, 17 Denison Street
DEAKIN ACT 2600
PO Box 42
Deakin West ACT 2600
32 Ridge St
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
PO Box 162
ST LEONARDS NSW 1590
225 Montague Road
WEST END QLD 4101
PO Box 6120
WOOLLOONGABBA QLD 4102
Suite 7/102 Greenhill Road
UNLEY SA 5061
161 Campbell Street
HOBART TAS 7000
381 Royal Parade
PARKVILLE VIC 3052