Australian Pharmaceutical Formulary and Handbook (APF)
The Australian Pharmaceutical Formulary and Handbook: The everyday guide to pharmacy practice is an invaluable pharmacy practice resource.
It can help you:
- counsel consumers on the safe and effective use of medicines
- identify drug-related issues
- make clinical judgments
- prepare extemporaneous products or modified oral formulations
New sections included in this 23rd edition include:
- biosimilar medicines
- screening and risk assessment
- counselling on threadworms and common colds in children.
Who is it for?
APF23 has something for all pharmacists working in community, hospital or academic settings, as well as for pharmacy students and interns.
News and updates
- Follow this link for APF23 news and updates
- Archived updates and announcements for the previous edition, APF22
Book OR eBook*
|PSA student members||$175.00|
Book AND eBook* package
|PSA student members||$210.00|
* Three downloads per purchase
Order APF23 online now!
- You can order APF23 from the PSA BookZone.
- To receive member or student pricing, please make sure you are logged in before proceeding to the BookZone.