No matter where you are in your pharmacy career, from student to consultant, the PSA is here for you.
Join the many thousands who are already members of Australia’s leading community of pharmacy professionals. Improve your career and business prospects, do your CPD online or face to face, and enjoy significant member savings on books, training and other products.
Here’s just a few of the reasons:
- Australian Pharmacist: PSA members receive 12 copies a year of PSA’s award-winning journal, now available in electronic and print formats, with up to 60 CPD credits annually.
- Bookzone: Members can purchase more than 200 textbooks at subsidised prices.
- Code of ethics: All pharmacist members are required to abide by a code relating to consumers, the community, the pharmacy profession and other health workers. Members have access to an ethics advisory service.
- Extra benefits: Members are entitled to discounts on a range of products including Qantas Club membership, car hire and foreign exchange rates.
- Member-only web content: Members have exclusive access to dozens of standards, guidance documents, practice standards and other material on our website.
- Online CPD recording: CPD you undertake with us as a PSA member. such as the annual Gold Questionnaire (15 CPD points) is recorded automatically. You can also self-record other CPD, and view or print your record at any time.
- Students: PSA offers free membership to pharmacy students and those undertaking Australian Pharmacy Council stage 1 assessment.
- Support services: The Pharmacist Support Service is run by pharmacists for pharmacists and offers support by trained counsellors for the cost of a local call. Some branches also have benevolent funds.
Becoming a member
There’s comprehensive information about the benefits of membership in this section, as as well as information about membership for pharmacists, interns, support staff and pharmacists overseas.
- Phone: 1800 303 270
- Fax: 1300 726 583
- Update your membership details