Improving Australia's health through excellence in pharmacist care
Become a member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA) and join over 18,000 members who choose the peak body for all Australian pharmacists to support, advance and create opportunities for their pharmacy career and the greater pharmacy profession.
PSA is here to:
arrow_drop_down_circle Fight for a stronger profession
- 〉Raising the profile of pharmacists amongst healthcare professionals and the community PSA made pharmacist-delivered vaccinations possible Australia-wide through advocating for greater pharmacist services.
- 〉Fighting for pharmacists and issues that affect them PSA is directly influencing the outcome of the Community Pharmacy Agreement, and is fighting hard for greater roles and payment for the delivery of professional services.
- 〉Driving changes in pharmacist-led health service delivery and improved remuneration PSA led the way in advocating for pharmacists working in General Practice.
arrow_drop_down_circle Elevate professional development to the next level
- 〉Delivering education, practice support and guidelines relevant to contemporary practice for all practice settings PSA membership saves you time with all the resources you need in one place.
- 〉Producing independent, evidence-based education for well informed decision making Education for pharmacists by pharmacists and experts.
- 〉Leading flexible education and training through multiple channels to meet pharmacists’ needs Australia wide Learn when, where and what you want to suit your needs.
arrow_drop_down_circle Prepare pharmacists for tomorrow
- 〉Generating diverse opportunities to meet future healthcare needs and better using the unique skills and expertise of pharmacists From immunisation to working in a GP practice setting, PSA creates opportunities for all pharmacists.
- 〉Producing the tools and frameworks to enable professional advancement Pharmacists never stop learning. Advance or diversify your career and fulfil your potential.
- 〉Connecting pharmacists to learn from each other PSA offers the largest pharmacist-only mentoring program.
arrow_drop_down_circle Empower pharmacists to manage a changing workplace
- 〉Supporting pharmacists to navigate through workplace and practice challenges PSA hosts online hubs with resources on medicinal cannabis, codeine upscheduling, immunisation and more.
- 〉Providing sound advice on issues that matter to pharmacists PSA practice support resources ensure pharmacists have the knowledge to deliver the best possible care.
our vision: Improving Australia's health through excellence in pharmacist care