Become a member
As a paying PSA member you are entitled to use the post-nominal MPS – the industry standard of professionalism and commitment to excellence.
And you can meet ALL the requirements for your ongoing registration by completing a number of CPD offerings provided by PSA!
By joining Australia’s leading community of pharmacy professionals, you’ll gain access to a range of exclusive benefits including:
- 12 issues of award winning Australian Pharmacist – with up to 72 CPD credits available annually
- 2 Essential CPE – with more than 18 Group 2 CPD credits for you to complete at your convenience
- The latest protocols, guidelines and standards that assist you with your every day practice – for free!
- Free, local evening lectures in your region – learning linked with interaction with your peers
- Online CPD that includes videos, interactive presentations and podcasts enabling you to complete your CPD anywhere, anytime
- Easy CPD recording –PSA tracks your CPD credits in our new and easy to use dashboard
- Export your CPD record in a format to suit you – easily submit evidence for Pharmacy Board audits
- Gold Questionnaire for you to complete online, provided free of charge annually gaining you 15 Group 2 CPD credits in one hit!
All this and more provided to you for your annual membership fee! With PSA Membership you can access more than you need to fulfil all your registration requirements without leaving your home!
For your membership, you also receive at special member rates:
- All you need for your CPD through heavily discounted courses such as Medication Management Review Stage 1 workshops both in Australia and across the globe
- Workshops that enable you to learn how to implement health programs and services, as well as gain CPD credits
- Access to pharmacist facilitators who provide face-to-face support in your pharmacy
- Health promotion and educational resource kits to work with your staff and community
- Heavily subsidised further study, with qualifications in Management, such as the Diploma of Management (especially tailored for PSA members) – to help you get ahead whilst gaining CPD credits
- Member prices to train your pharmacy staff to build their skills and your productivity such as the Certificate IV in Community Pharmacy – helping your pharmacy to stay accredited via the Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP).
PSA Membership is an investment in yourself and your future. As a PSA Member we can help you to improve your career and business prospects, whilst making real cost savings on our discounted products and member benefits. We even make paying easy, with the choice of annual payment, or 12 monthly instalments…
No matter where you are in your career journey as a pharmacist, the PSA is here for you. Thousands of pharmacy professionals in Australia and across the globe are already PSA members. Join them in their journey, by joining the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia!
NB: Membership to the PSA is open to all student pharmacists, newly graduated pharmacists, new to Australia pharmacists that are eligible for registration and any registered pharmacist.