PSA Pharmacist re-entry courseBack to previous page
php echo wp_list_categories(); ?>
Online Learning Module
PSA Pharmacist Re-entry course
The course comprises of:
- Legislation and pharmacy practice unit – Covers the skills and knowledge required to practice as a pharmacist in Australia in accordance with the law.
- Opioid Substitution program unit – Includes harm minimisation theory and the requirements for administering opioid substitution programs.
- Legislation and forensic pharmacy – References pharmacy codes relating to ethics and conduct in resolving ethical dilemmas in the pharmacy workplace.
- Selected CPD to support a practitioner returning to practice.
- Two day workshop offered nationally covering Oral exam preparation and testing of clinical knowledge.
- Exam resources to help you prepare for undertaking return to practice examinations that may be required by the Pharmacy Board of Australia.
- Optional components to guide your return to practice.
- Course participants are referred to the Pharmacy board of Australia’s registration standards including the Registration standard: Recency of practice.
This activity includes accredited content for 14 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 14 CPD credits) and 37 hours of Group 2 CPD (or 74 CPD credits) upon successful completion of relevant assessment activities suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
Member cost: $1900.00
Non-member cost: $2925.00
This item is listed in the following categories: • Public CPD